Special Episode 100 – 4 Parables, 4 Lessons, Infinite Inspiration for your Money
Welcome to your very special episode #100!
This milestone episode will feel different than most you have heard. As I prayed about this special episode, I began to explore parables that use the number “100” and today I share four parables that convey profound lessons that I pray you have experienced throughout the past 99 episodes! So, as we dive into these parables together, please consider which one speaks to you the most. God’s story and his truth are here to inspire and guide you with infinite truth for your financial stewardship and beyond!
In this episode, John discusses:
- The significance of the number 100 in our culture
- The unique messages of four parables connected by the number 100
- Aligning faith and finances
- Understanding the complete wisdom found in four biblical parables
- The number 100 symbolizes completeness and perfection.
- His total forgiveness and grace in the Parable of the Unforgiving Servant.
- His total accountability for us as stewards of His resources, as seen in the Parable of the Dishonest Manager.
- His total abundance that we can experience as we align with God’s plans, both financially and spiritually, as portrayed in the Parable of the Sower.
- His total completeness underscores God’s relentless pursuit of us, inspiring us to actively seek redemption and reconciliation, through the Parable of the Lost Sheep
“Any time that you would take out of your life to spend with me, I pray that as a result, you would be closer to God, you would be closer to those you love, and closer to the plans that he has for you, which puts you in the best possible posture and position to make wise and faithful financial stewardship choices. But also those ripple effects would go through all other areas of your life.”
- Get your free “Get Recession Ready” mini-course at https://changeforyourdollar.com/
- Free Goal Achievement Supercharger Lessons & Worksheets
Let’s continue the conversation!
Connect to Smarter Stewardship at https://smarterstewardship.com/ and gain access to resources that will help you stay in the loop for resources that will actively help you shape your financial future.
If you’re interested in growing in your faith, wealth, and life, visit https://changeforyourdollar.com/ for all the tools you need from coaching and speaking to my latest book, He Spends, She Spends!
If this blessed you today, please Subscribe, Leave a Review, and Share with someone who you believe will benefit from this message!