97 – 4 Ways Your Money Can Give You a Better View of Jesus
Could your money give you a better view of God and His work?
We’ve all changed our position in a crowd to get a better view of something important. In this episode, I want to share an inspired idea that struck me during a church service as I observed a young girl and her father worshiping together and what she did to get a better view of the service. It was a heartwarming moment that reminded me of the biblical story of Zacchaeus and it got me thinking. Join me as I share my thoughts and four ideas that may hold a little financial risk, but have the potential to deepen your faith and your connection with God. As you listen, consider which opportunity might be your chance to get a closer look at the incredible things God is doing in your life and the world around you.
In this episode, John discusses:
- Discovering God’s unexpected moments of faith through joyful risk
- Zacchaeus and pursuing faith through the art of risk-taking
- Enhancing your connection with God through a little financial risk
- Exploring the spiritual benefits of investing in faith
- We’re challenged to ponder when we last dared to take risks for a deeper understanding of God’s presence and His work in our lives.
- Zacchaeus’ daring climb to see Jesus inspires us to challenge ourselves both socially and financially in our pursuit of spiritual growth.
- Consider using your finances to embark on a mission trip, attend a ministry conference, host group events, or become a significant donor to a ministry to gain a closer perspective on God’s work and foster community.
- By embracing financial risk and exploring these four ideas, you can position yourself to see Jesus more clearly and witness His transformative impact in your life and the world around you.
“Maybe take a little risk to see Jesus better and what he is doing around you. Just like the little girl who climbed on the edge of her seat, grabbed her dad’s arm so she could see worship. Or Zacchaeus, who was small and wanted to see Jesus. So he ran ahead, climbed up a tree, put himself at social and physical risk, and the rest is history and the story continues to create ripple effects to this very day. These opportunities are all around you. Let me encourage you today to try to capture one.”
- Get your free “Get Recession Ready” mini-course at https://changeforyourdollar.com/
- Free Goal Achievement Supercharger Lessons & Worksheets
Let’s continue the conversation!
Connect to Smarter Stewardship at https://smarterstewardship.com/ and gain access to resources that will help you stay in the loop for resources that will actively help you shape your financial future.
If you’re interested in growing in your faith, wealth, and life, visit https://changeforyourdollar.com/ for all the tools you need from coaching and speaking to my latest book, He Spends, She Spends!
If this blessed you today, please Subscribe, Leave a Review, and Share with someone who you believe will benefit from this message!
Contact John:Website: https://changeforyourdollar.com/