89 – Do you have a Declaration of Dependence?
As we reflect on our freedoms and the Declaration of Independence, (I know, I know, I’m a week late, details inside!) let’s consider this question: Are you truly experiencing financial freedom amidst the incredible freedoms we have today? Let’s explore the balance between our dependence on God and our approach to money and the freedoms we can enjoy. Join me as we journey toward true financial freedom and why you need a Declaration of Dependence.
In this episode, John discusses:
- Reflecting on the Declaration of Independence
- Financial freedom and dependence on God
- Finding balance and the pursuit of true financial freedom
- Celebrating the 4th of July and our Declaration of DEpendence on God
- The Declaration of Independence serves as a timeless reminder of the ideals that founded the United States and the courage it took to achieve freedom.
- Financial independence can either enhance or hinder our spiritual relationship and dependence on God, as exemplified by the timeless wisdom of C.S. Lewis and the biblical truth that we cannot serve both God and money.
- True financial freedom allows you to have money and use it responsibly while keeping your ultimate desire and dependence on God alone.
- As we celebrate Independence Day, let us also celebrate our dependence on God for all that we are, have, and do, finding rest and peace in His plan.
“Once you choose God and God alone, whether abundance or scarcity may come, you will rest in that sweet and peaceful place where God is your only desire and money is only another resource used to honor him as you live for free.
- The Declaration of Independence: https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/declaration
- Get your free “Get Recession Ready” mini-course at https://changeforyourdollar.com/
- Free Goal Achievement Supercharger Lessons & Worksheets
Let’s continue the conversation!
Connect to Smarter Stewardship at https://smarterstewardship.com/ and gain access to resources that will help you stay in the loop for resources that will actively help you shape your financial future.
If you’re interested in growing in your faith, wealth, and life, visit https://changeforyourdollar.com/ for all the tools you need from coaching and speaking to my latest book, He Spends, She Spends!
If this blessed you today, please Subscribe, Leave a Review, and Share with someone who you believe will benefit from this message!
Contact John:Website: https://changeforyourdollar.com/