104 – How to Master your ‘Money MO’ – part 1
Money is a powerful force, often at the center of many of life’s opportunities and challenges, especially in our closest relationships.
We’ve all heard that money can be a source of marital discord, but it doesn’t stop there. It can also fuel worry and anxiety in our personal lives. In this episode, I’m taking a closer look at five distinct money MOs, our “modus operandi”, our well-established patterns and behaviors when it comes to money. We all have unique approaches – some of these approaches are strengths, and others may bring challenges.
Join me for part one of this two-part series as we delve deeper into understanding our money MOs and how they can lead us closer to God’s plans and greater unity in our relationships.
In this episode, John discusses:
- Exploring the different approaches to money
- Recognizing and embracing your unique money MO
- How different money tendencies can strengthen or strain partnerships
- Finding harmony and unity in your financial life and relationships
- Our money MOs are ingrained patterns of dealing with finances, shaped by upbringing and experiences, influencing how you spend, save, invest, plan, or give.
- We exhibit diverse financial behaviors, with different priorities, each with unique strengths and challenges.
- Recognizing and appreciating the strengths within each money MO can promote financial harmony in relationships, emphasizing the importance of effective communication, understanding, and unity in managing finances.
- Embracing our unique money MOs as part of God’s design, you can navigate financial strengths and weaknesses with God’s larger story, fostering communication, unity, and mutual growth in love.
“The goal here is not to make you into the same person but to be the person you were made to be with your money MOs, to have them be surrendered into the context of God’s larger story.”
- Get your free “Get Recession Ready” mini-course at https://changeforyourdollar.com/
- Free Goal Achievement Supercharger Lessons & Worksheets
Let’s continue the conversation!
Connect to Smarter Stewardship at https://smarterstewardship.com/ and gain access to resources that will help you stay in the loop for resources that will actively help you shape your financial future.
If you’re interested in growing in your faith, wealth, and life, visit https://changeforyourdollar.com/ for all the tools you need from coaching and speaking to my latest book, He Spends, She Spends!
If this blessed you today, please Subscribe, Leave a Review, and Share with someone who you believe will benefit from this message!